This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Covenant University (CUSAS) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
Check Covenant University 1st Batch Admission List
The names of first batch list of admitted candidates are contained on the attached PDF documents.
You can view this directly or download on your device to view:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin.aspx and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check UTME/DE Admission Status”.
- Click on the “to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services, kindly click on the button” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that Covenant University is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is Covenant University school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to Covenant University’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with Covenant University’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in Covenant University.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission.
We wish you best of luck!