Are you in search of how to remove pimples from your face or your friend’s face? Then, this article is for you.
First, what are acnes? Acne is a long-term skin condition that involves oil glands located at the base of the hair follicle resulting in non-inflammatory and inflammatory skin lesions such as pimples, pustules, cysts, and many others.
Pimples are a specific type of acne that arises from blocked pores. These pores may be due to excessive production and entrapment of oil, dead skin cells, bacteria, etc
So what are the ways to remove pimples? They include the following;
- Maintain Skin Hygiene
- Avoid Heavy Makeup
- Use good oil-free sunscreen to prevent excessive pigmentation of your skin
- Never squeeze blackheads, whiteheads, or pop pimples to prevent infection
- Diet and lifestyle intervention
- Use home remedies like
- Lemon: This is known to be antimicrobial and also have natural bleaching power
- Raw Honey: Has the ability to kill microbes and helps in skin hydration
- Argan Oil: This helps in preventing excessive growth and also fights bacteria
- Clay Masks: This is important to help you absorb excessive oil
- Vitamin E: This has a regenerative power that helps in fighting against pimples
- Tumeric: Known to fight inflammation, microbes, and oxygen species in the body
- Aloe Vera: This helps in fighting acne generally
And above is the numerous ways to remove pimples.