Results of the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 were released on Wednesday.
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
How to Check NECO Result
- Visit NECO result checking portal https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select examination type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN Number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on Check My Result button
- Wait for your result to be displayed
- Print your result slip