The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Eight Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil held on Thursday, 17th September, 2020.
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in three batches as detailed below.
Nigeria Police Academy List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020.
See NPA interview list in this link here>> http://www.polac.edu.ng
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES:
The days/dates for BATCH ONE screening is Saturday, 24th to Friday, 30th October 2020 and not Saturday, 21st Friday to Friday, 30th October 2020 as stated in the earlier press release.
The Commandant, AIG Zanna M. Ibrahim, mni regrets any inconveniences this mistake has caused please.
Nigeria Police Academy Interview Requirements.
Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
– Academic certificates/ statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior);
– Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age;
– Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government;
– Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation /unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation /unit stamp and sign;
– Original UTME result slip 2019;
– Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form;
– Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination;
NOTE: Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
Plate and cutlery
Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.