OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY , AGO-IWOYE
2020/2021 PUTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
The Management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all duly registered Candidates for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University that the PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online) from Tuesday, 12th to Saturday 16th January, 2021 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm daily.
Candidates are advised to note the basic GUIDELINES/REQUIREMENTS for the Exercise as stated below ;
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone 7/8/8.1/10)
- External webcam (if Laptop/ Desktop does not have an in- built webcam)
- Internet access must be available and uninterrupted for at least an hour during the screening exercise.
- Un-install the (previous) Sabosi software used for the Mock Screening Exercise.
- Visit https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng to download the pass and screening software for the Main Screening from the link attached with your screening pass. Please note that the link to download screening browser is dedicated to candidates individually.
- Extract the downloaded file to install the Screening software.
- Ensure you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light/illumination without any interference from any anyone, object or device.
8.Enter your login details by providing your username and password in the screening browser.
9.Please make sure you don’t login EARLIER than the time ALLOCATED to you on the SCREENING PASS i.e., if your time is 8:00 am, login at exactly 8:05am and not before.
- Proceed with the Screening .
- Please take note that the system will monitor your activities and once the system detects any form of malpractices during the screening, the system will give you WARNING six times and thereafter, AUTOMATICALLY submit for you.
- 12.If you have any issue/problem kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/ telegram messages only).
13.Candidates are strongly advised to please adhere to the above stated guidelines to ensure a hitch free Exercise.