Terms of Participation
Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Members must provide Zionpay Earning Module with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, mailing address and email address.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, Zionpay Earning Module at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
What Members should not do:
- Use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person;
- Register or use more than one Member account;
- Select or use an Email Address of another person;
- Use a false or misleading name (Except for privacy), mailing address, or email address to activate or use a Member account.
What Member Must Know:
- Zionpay Earning Module reserves the right to track Member’s activity by both IP Address as well as individual browser activity.
- Member agrees not to abuse his or her membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement.
- Member agrees not to attempt to earn through other than legitimate channels authorized by Zionpay Earning Module.
- Member agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any spamming done to advertise Zionpay Earning Module will result in immediate termination of your account and a forfeiture of your account earning balance. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis
As we are offering non-tangible virtual digital goods (Zionpay Premium Membership) which is registration / entry fee, we do not generally issue refunds after the successful registration of membership or purchasing of our registration coupon code. Please note that by getting membership coupon code, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and Zionpay Earning Module in connection with general membership in the Zionpay Earning Module and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of these AGREEMENT is found invalid, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force.