The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has published the resources for the 2020/2021 academic session virtual orientation program on the University Learning Management System (LMS).
Note that this same platform will house your lecture resources. It is important that you, therefore, keep your login details safe.
UI Virtual Orientation Program
1. Go to University LMS http://lms.ui.edu.ng
and proceed to login (top left corner). Enter your Username, Password and click LOGIN: Your username is a combination of the first character of your first name, your surname and the last 3 digits of your Matriculation number (e.g. rbogunro456) and your password is your JAMB registration number. Go to
to view your Matriculation number if you have not done so already.
2. You will be prompted to change the password.
3. You are now on your course page. Your name will show on the top right corner.
4. You will find the orientation resources. Click to continue.
5. If you forget your password at any time, there is a provision on the LMS main page to reset and a new password will be sent to your official University address, which is also available from the registration portal. Welcome to UI Directorate of Information Technology and Media Services (ITeMS).