This is to inform qualified candidates that the admission into the one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree programmes offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) other subjects relevant to their course of study obtained at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB. Admission into the programme is usually through a University Screening Test.
Cost of Admission Form
University of Uyo JUPEB Form for the 2021/2022 Academic session is N15,500.00 (Fifteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira).
How to apply
- Go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Basic Studies Link and Click on Create Account Link.
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Select Bank Option or Card Option.
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option).I
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch).
For the card option, select the payment type and click pay.
On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita.
Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
The Deadline for the University of Uyo JUPEB form for 2021/2022 is on Wednesday, September 29, 2021, by midnight.
September 30 – October 2, 2021 (in Batches).